This plant is sent bare rooted and requires immediate planting upon arrival!
Save postage and get bigger plants at our nursery! No need to order, sorry no Eftpos!
Water Avens, Indian Chocolate
A very cute looking herb for shade with edible and medicinal uses:
- The root can be boiled in water to make a delicious chocolate-like drink.
- Geum was once used to flavour ales.
- The root is used for diarrhoea and dysentery,
- improves appetite and digestion.
- A tea using the whole plant can clear up respiratory congestion and counteracts nausea.
- The root is anti-inflammatory