Yes, I do swap plants! Underneath is a list of plants I'm after, please contact me if you have anything on the list!
But I am as well after some nice ornamental plants, like fuchsias, forsythias and so on. I trade plants against cuttings I could do in your garden, between Springwood and Lithgow, but what's in you garden should be worth the petrol and time, maybe we would drive even further.
- Actinidia, unusual well fruiting species (not cultivars of A. deliciosa!)
- Angelica Keiskei, Ahitaba, fresh (!!!) seeds
- Asimina triloba seeds or seedlings, cuttings
- Bunium Bulbocastanum, Pignut; plants or seeds
- Crocus sativum, Saffron plant or bulb
- Epimedium, E. grandiflorum, Sagittata, wuhanese, pubescens, macrathum, brevicorum, diphyllum
- Gymnostemma pentaphyllum, cuttings or plant
- Lonicera caerula, Haskap berries; seeds, cuttings
Panax quinquefolius, American ginseng
- Panax vietnamensisis
- Polygonum multiflorum
- Pueria spp., Kudzu plant or cuttings
Rhodiola rosea (and maybe other species) and more!