Now available at our Food Forest Plants Nursery: https://foodforestplants.com.au/product/product-name-15/
Brahmi is a semi-aquatic plant which is easily grown in a pot with a flooded saucer or anything which holds water. It cannot withstand frost, but I overwinter mine indoors. Otherwise, it is an easy to grow plant which thrives in the shade.
- Supports brain health; and memory;
- Good for anxiety and ADHD;
- Supports the liver;
- Promotes normal blood pressure;
- Strong antioxidant activity;
- Overwinter inside in frosty areas!
The brahmi shown on the picture is the one I have in my greenhouse. It goes absolutely beserk if it has heat and moisture!