Plant is either sent bare rooted or in a 50 mm pot. It is the plant in the middle of the picture.
- Herbaceous perennial, dainty groundcover, sun or shade, not for hot climates.
- Yellow dye from the flowering stems,
- edible leaves, used as rennet too.
- Antispasmodic; Astringent; Diuretic; Foot care; Lithontripic (destroying bladder or kidney stones); vulnerary (used for wounds).
- In Denmark, the plant (known locally as gul snerre) is traditionally used to infuse spirits, making the uniquely Danish drink bjæsk.
- Keeps fleas away.